Example of graphics with logos of credit cards (one of the requirements Elavon is the visibility of graphic card issuers).
List of requirements
List of requirements for the content of the Seller webpage. Requirements arising under the Agreement between the Merchant and Elavon:
PL Weryfikacja_zawartosci_witryny_przez_Elavon_2014.pdf EN Verification_of_webpage_content_by_Elavon_2014.pdf
Error codes "issuer_response_code" descriptions in languages: Polish, English and French in SQL format
MySQL Comments Common translate espago_issuer_response_codes.sql ver: 2019-04-11
- Only EN and PL translation all complete and with all response codes. Other languages have common response codes, but some error codes can be not available. You should display default (EN or PL) language in that case.
- Number in "id" column can be ignored, it is for ordering only and can change in next updating.
Ruby on Rails
- Espago gem - API wrapper https://github.com/espago/espago
- https://github.com/espago/php-examples php scripts for APIv3.0 for requesting payment (without 3D-Secure) and script for receiving back request
- demo of implementation form with Espago JS to create card or CVV token, and for receiving ID of this token.